Nazanin Boniadi

3 696 ocen gry aktorskiej
powrót do forum osoby Nazanin Boniadi

i była z Tomem Cruisem

A myślałam ,że to taka mądra kobieta ( przez HIMYM oczywiście :)

dadada

Heheh... Też wydawała mi się bardzo fajną, inteligentną i przede wszystkim normalną kobitką. Jednak (to oczywiście tylko moje zdanie, bo uważam tych całych scjentologów za świrów, ale nikogo obrażać nie chcę) jakoś już, nie to, że mniej mi się podoba, bo jest super... Tylko jakoś, wydaje się... Nazwijmy to "bardziej naiwną" :) Pozdrawiam!

dadada

loool, to co tu piszą brzmi tak nieprawdopodobnie ze as smiesznie :)

In September 2012, Vanity Fair magazine published a story written by Special Correspondent Maureen Orth alleging that Shelly Miscavige, the wife of Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige, headed a secretive mission to find a suitable Scientologist girlfriend for Tom Cruise. Boniadi was allegedly selected in a screening process conducted by top Scientology official Greg Wilhere.

Orth reports that Boniadi was led to believe she had been selected for a top secret project to help the world and further her religion and that she would be meeting with "world leaders". She also reports that as part of the month long preparation for this secret mission Wilhere demanded that Boniadi darken her hair, remove her orthodontic braces, and that she break up with her long term boyfriend, also a Scientologist, with whom she was very much in love. When she refused, Wilhere allegedly showed Boniadi her boyfriend's transgressions against her in his confidential parishioner files, causing Boniadi to end their relationship.

Boniadi was then allegedly flown to New York where Wilhere introduced her to Cruise, who successfully courted her. Boniadi was allegedly made to sign a confidentiality agreement. Boniadi and Cruise were romantically involved from November 2004 until January 2005, during which time she lived with Cruise. Orth reports that there was a great deal of control over Boniadi's life by Church officials and Cruise's handlers during their relationship and that she fell out of favor with Cruise after unintentionally insulting Miscavige by saying "Excuse me?" and asking him to repeat himself more than once, apparently an indication in Scientology that one is not a good communicator or listener.

Upon ending the relationship with Boniadi, Cruise allegedly sent her away to the Scientology facilities in Clearwater, Florida, where Boniadi was later demeaningly punished for telling a friend about her ordeal. Orth reports that Boniadi was made to clean toilets with a toothbrush, scrub bathroom tiles with acid and dig ditches in the middle of the night as part of her punishment. The Church of Scientology and Cruise's representative denied all allegations.[33] Writer/director and former Scientologist Paul Haggis issued a statement confirming that Boniadi had indeed been used in this way by the Church of Scientology. He also stated that Boniadi "quietly and privately" resigned from the Church of Scientology around 2010 after "several years of trying to handle this injustice internally, to no avail".[34]

fiend22

Jeśli opisane przejścia rzeczywiście były jej udziałem, to rola w "Odpowiedniku" mocno nawiązywała do jej prawdziwego życia. Mam na myśli przygotowywania w zamkniętym ośrodku do wypełniania narzuconej roli, podlane fałszywą mesjanistyczną ideologią. Manipulowanie nią przez zarządzających ośrodkiem, wymuszenie psychicznego podporządkowania się, wymuszenie zgody na poddanie się fizycznym zmianom, itd. Ten sam mechanizm, który stosowali wobec niej scjentolodzy (choć oczywiście inne metody; w rzeczywistości jak sądzę nikt je nóg nie łamał).

Wpis został zablokowany z uwagi na jego niezgodność z regulaminem
dadada

Już nie jest (odeszła od tej wiary)teraz jest jak to mówi"niepraktykującą muzułmanką" co samo w sobie jest zaprzeczeniem bo wg tej religii jak nie praktykujesz to nie masz prawa nazywać się wyznawcą tej wiary.ale znając obecne nastroje bardzo dobrze że nie praktykuje bo w sumie scjentologia i islam nie wielę się od sb różnią i tam i tam panuje reżim i nie ma wolności do jednostki tylko jest pełne podporządkowanie do ich wiary

dadada

skoro jednak odeszła od tej sekty, o nie jest z nią aż tak źle

dadada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3i3ZB4rHew

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones